Watch the Child of Rage Documentary on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9GYExnh1yU) and answer the following questions as completely as you can. Incorporate as many ideas from the book and lectures as possible and you are encouraged to reference outside sources such as books and journal articles. This is your opportunity to show off to me how much you have learned. The more in depth your answers, the more points. Answers should be as long as they need to be.
- Analyze this movie in terms of age grade, age norm, social clock and off time experiences.
- Explain what caused this situation in terms of Gottlieb’s Epigenetic psychobiological theory. How is this similar to systems theory?
- This documentary is research in its own way. What kind of research is it? Explain. How is it different than a true experimental research design? Could this situation be studied like a true experimental research design? Why or why not?
- How would Freud have analyzed Beth and would Erickson have agreed?
- How is conditioning seen in Beth’s life?
- Do you see genetics having an impact with Beth’s situation? Why or why not.
- Why might Beth have become a sociopath while her brother didn’t? Use what was studied to explain this (not just your opinion) .
When you are finished, email this to email@example.com
Due: 9/23 at midnight